Everyday Christian Encouragement for the Ordinary Woman
Welcome! I’m so glad you’re here!
If you’re looking for a place to become a stronger and more beautiful version of who God made you to be, then you’ve come to the right place.
Have you ever asked yourself how you can live out your ordinary daily tasks of life?
You want to be a better mom, friend, and woman, but you just find life gets you down sometimes and you get bogged down by the daily tasks of laundry, driving to work, or even walking the dog.
Then come along with me on a journey of discovering how we can count every moment.
Because life is not meant to be done alone!
To learn more go Here.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;Psalm 139:14 (NIV)
your works are wonderful,
I know that full well.
The form you have selected does not exist.
What Others Are Saying:
Brynn’s blog is so refreshing and uplifting to the soul! Love it!Pamela, Mother, Grandmother and Working Nurse
What I enjoy most about Brynn’s posts is transparency. Brynn discusses a wide range of topics and is never shy in disclosing that, like the readers, she is also on a journey and still learning so much herself and how to grow and develop in all areas. Reading your blog gives a sense of “doing life together” through the ups and the downs.Rachel, Mom of Two Littles
Free Resources for You:
Free Printable Bible Verses:
- The Ultimate Bridegroom: You Are Worthy of Love
- A Heartfelt Mothers Day Tribute: 15 Moms to Honor and Love
- The Amazing Spiritual Meaning of Easter: a Quick Devotional (12 Free Bible Verses to Know)
- How to Show Grace Every Day: 9 Practical Ways
- 10 Valentines Day Gifts for Married Couples That Will Last All Year
- 35 Practical and Helpful Bible Verses About Not Giving Up (Printable Included)