Everyday Christian Encouragement for the Ordinary Woman
Welcome! I’m so glad you’re here!
If you’re looking for a place to become a stronger and more beautiful version of who God made you to be, then you’ve come to the right place.
Have you ever asked yourself how you can live out your ordinary daily tasks of life?
You want to be a better mom, friend, and woman, but you just find life gets you down sometimes and you get bogged down by the daily tasks of laundry, driving to work, or even walking the dog.
Then come along with me on a journey of discovering how we can count every moment.
Because life is not meant to be done alone!
To learn more go Here.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;Psalm 139:14 (NIV)
your works are wonderful,
I know that full well.
What Others Are Saying:
Brynn’s blog is so refreshing and uplifting to the soul! Love it!Pamela, Mother, Grandmother and Working Nurse
What I enjoy most about Brynn’s posts is transparency. Brynn discusses a wide range of topics and is never shy in disclosing that, like the readers, she is also on a journey and still learning so much herself and how to grow and develop in all areas. Reading your blog gives a sense of “doing life together” through the ups and the downs.Rachel, Mom of Two Littles
Free Resources for You:
Free Printable Bible Verses:
- How to Help a Friend After a Disaster: 4 Key Takeaways to Know
- How to Know God: 5 Tips Learned From My First Tomato Plant
- 15 Heartfelt Tributes to Honor and Love Every Mom in My Life
- What is Easter All About? Quick Devotional (Plus 12 Meaningful Bible Verses You Need to Know)
- Best Gifts for Your Mom: 17 Unique & Inspiring Ideas (2 from Ukraine)
- Sinners from the Bible that Help Us See Gods Grace: 3 Brazen Examples